Just for Women
Globally renowned and truly timeless, the B17 S Standard is the saddle that secured Brooks' place in cycling history. It's been in constant production since 1910, providing cyclists around the world with over one hundred years of sublime support and unrivaled comfort. Each B17 S Standard shapes itself to its rider, leading to a personal, customized saddle that fits like no other. The S models are shorter and wider than a normal B17 and are uniquely suited to women riders. And of course, it features Brooks' full grain, premium leather top secured by their trademark rivets for the ultimate in style and durability.
- MES, Motion Efficiency System - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole with nylon injected nylon studs - Exo Wrap construction - Two BOA IP1 closure- mirror design, more natural for tighten (tighten clockwise on the right shoe but counter-clockwise on the left shoe)
Serfas delivers superior comfort for those long days on the bike with their Dual Density saddle. The base absorbs shock while the top layer uses gel to conform to your shape giving you frictionless comfort. The anatomic dip relieves pressure from sensitive areas, too. • Rails: Steel • Size: 254mm x 178mm • Weight: 575 Grams • Cover: Silk-Tech Lycra
Look great on and off the bike with Bellwether's casual Women's Ultralight Baggy Shorts. They feature a durable, lightweight outer shell that's water and scuff resistant. Inside, the Tech-Mesh inner shorts feature a padded Quest chamois to make the Ultralight shorts a dream on both short and long rides. Plus, they boast dual-zippered hip pockets and the gusseted design eliminates seams from underneath the chamois, ensuring that you'll spin along in comfort.
- ProTextura™ and ThermTextura™ provide warmth and weather protection - Thinsulate™ insulation for single layer Amara™ leather palm - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit
Make every ride, from around-the-block jaunts to cross-country tours, more fun with Bellwether's Women's Capris! Light, wicking fabric with flatlock seams provides an ergonomic fit and mesh inserts behind the knees maximize ventilation. The supportive, 4-way stretch Contour chamois offers ride-all-day comfort. Plus, reflective accents enhance visibility.
Your feet will be happier in SockGuy cycling socks. They're made of a supportive, comfortable, and fast-drying Micro Denier nylon/spandex fabric and boast double-stitched toes and heels for excellent durability. Plus, for a perfect fit on any foot, they feature SockGuy's Stretch-to-Fit sizing and Easy-fit cuffs.
Leave it up to Brooks to improve on a classic. The women's B17 S Imperial features a design that dates back to 1890, with a pressure reducing cutout that ensures your comfort in the miles to come. And, of course, the B17 S Imperial features Brooks' full-grain, premium leather, and trademark rivets for the ultimate in comfort, style, and durability.
The Women's Fit Sensor 5.5 has an abrasion resistant fabric for use on the roads or on the trails. A shorter inseam is perfect for women looking for less coverage. HuggFit waist, no seams inside the legs, and a Powerband compressive cuff. Technical Details: - Bottoms Fabric : Polartec Fit Sensor: The double-face construction of this fabric enhances moisture wicking and body heat thermoregulation. Best value for entry-level cycling shorts. - Bottom Inseam : 5.5" / 14 cm - Bottoms Seams: Flatlock seams - Bottoms Visibility Features: Back reflective accents, Front reflective accent - Bottoms Waist: Flattering HugFit foldable waist band - Airzone Chamois - Women
Liv/Giant's Brisa Sleeveless Jersey is made from soft polyester micro-denier yarn to keep you comfortable and dry. The contoured fit has strategically placed mesh insets for increased breathability. It also boasts flat seams, a full zipper, reflective accents, and a contoured hem with waist gripper.
On-road or off, Liv's Charm Short Sleeve Jersey is a cycling essential perfect for any ride. Made from lightweight TransTextura fabric with mesh side and back panels, it breathes well and dries quickly. 3/4-length sleeves are great for cooler days or the occasional off-road adventure. The relaxed cut makes this jersey versatile enough to wear on or off the bike.
$35.00 - $37.00
Liv's Passion Long Finger Gloves have the support you need for all-day off-road adventures. The reinforced Amara palm is equipped with Plush Gel multi-thickness memory-foam padding for high-mileage, high comfort, vibration damping, and pressure relief. Printed silicone fingertips keep your hands on the controls. The back is made of breathable, four-way stretch mesh, and the thumbs feature large micro-fiber nose wipes.
$20.00 - $40.00 $40.00 50% Off
Slip on Liv's Allure Long Finger Gloves and answer the siren song of your local trails. The lightweight, breathable Clarino leather palm features padding and reinforced double stitching at critical wear areas. A Velcro wrist closure makes it easy to get the gloves on and off, and pre-curved ergo construction means a comfortable, non-binding fit. TipTech fingertips are smartphone-friendly so you don't have to take off your gloves when you take a call. There's also a soft, micro-fiber nose wipe on the back of the thumb.
You've got to put it all on the line on race day, and Liv's pro-cut Race Day Long Sleeve Jersey has the features that help you leave the pack behind. ThermaTextura fabric dries quickly to keep you warm and comfortable so you can focus on the road ahead. The full-length sleeves help you shrug off the chill of the shoulder seasons. A high collar, three spacious rear pockets, and a full zip just sweeten the deal.
$75.00 $100.00 25% Off
- Liv Race fit - 1/2-length zipper - Zipped rear pocket - Non-restrictive collar - Merino fabric- helps regulate your body temperature
- Breathable and stretchy fleece Lycra - Extended and elasticized cuff - Highly absorbent terry wipe area - Silicon appliqué on palm & fingers for all-weather grip - Tip Tech™ smart phone operable finger tips - High-visibility reflective accents
$20.00 - $21.00
- TransTextura™ fabric - Multi-thickness foam absorbs road and trail vibrations - Soft micro-fiber thumb panel
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with the TrackBone™ Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3 large Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
Budget meets versatility with the women's Jade shoe, perfectly adapted to the needs of entry-level roadies or fitness class junkies. DETAILS: -Ergo Air® II reinforced nylon outsole with patented multivent system: Provides excellent rigidity and increased ventilation -Thermobonded: Seamless construction upper prevents pressure points -HRS-80: Provides heel support -Offset straps: Provide effective heel support -Synthetic leather and cycling mesh upper: Provides comfort, good support and breathability -Cool Stuff insole with improved arch support and ventilation -Velcro closure straps: Easy to adjust -Heel reflector: Improves visibility -Cleat position indicator compatible with SPD-SL, SPD, TIME, LOOK and SPEEDPLAY cleats with shims (-F-4, R-4) -Approximate weight (size 38/1 shoe): 9.6 oz/272 g
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoWrap hugs the foot to create a customized, secure fit - ExoBeam, nylon outsole - Shock-absorbing EVA midsole - Removable cover for the window of the cleat makes the shoe compatible with flat or 2-bolt cleats
- Powered by Etxeondo; made in Spain - Liv Race Fit - Fabric has excellent structure recovering - Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort - Sublimated graphics - Procomfor women’s specific chamois
- Liv race fit - Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort - Self-fabric cuffs - Corecomfor women’s specific chamois
- Perfect for commuting and short distance rides, giving the option to comfortably ride in any skirt, leggings, pants or shorts - Designed to adapt to a woman’s figure with a seamless structure for total freedom of movement - Built-in, super-lightweight chamois that provides pressure-relieving comfort without adding undue bulk - Transtextura fabric pulls moisture away from the skin and accelerates drying to fight off odors
- Liv club fit - High-tech pullover with a women-specific cut and a stylish, urban cycling fit - Just the right amount of stretch, integrated hood, and zipper pockets make this one of the most versatile layers a woman can own - Transtextura fabric wicks moisture for quick-drying breathability - Two secure zipper pockets keep keys, cash, and id safe
- Created for the performance rider who is seeking a professional riding experience - Designed from the beginning with ACE aerodynamics applied for maximum ventilation with minimal construction - Strategically placed AeroVent ports optimize airflow through the helmet, which improves aerodynamics and adds head-cooling ventilation - Element Strap System (ESS) brings together Cinch Pro, Optimal Position Y, and LiteForm webbing into one fit and retention system for superior fit - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell - Women's
- Created for the off-road enthusiast seeking performance features but with budget in mind - Trail-specific design with extended rear coverage - AirFlow ventilation system with deep internal AirFlow channels for cooling - Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Removable, moto-style extended protection side-snap visor - Integrated magnetic mount for the Numen+ Link taillight and GoPro compatible mounting surface - MIPS mimics the brain's own protection system by adding a low friction layer between the head and the helmet reducing rotational violence that causes strain to the brain at angled impacts - Women's
- 21-vent configuration for optimal airflow and top-of-the-head ventilation - LiteForm webbing for enhanced comfort and performance - Internal Structural Shell (ISS) for strength at a reduced weight - Giant CINCH+ fit system for simple and easy head-hugging comfort - Proprietary TransTextura PLUS anti-microbial fast-wicking pad technology - MIPS is a low friction layer between the head and the helmet that provides added protection with respect to angled impacts - Women's
Perfect for cold-weather riding, this jacket's exterior protects from the elements while being breathable with a heat-retaining interior. - LT Enerblock: Insulating, waterproof, windbreaking - HeatMaxx: Stretchability and thermoregulation - Silicone gripper at rear hem - Full-length zip, 3 rear pockets with reflective trim - Reflective accents - Standard Fit - Weather: Cold/Wind
Ride all you like and don't compromise on chic. The Icefit 2 Dress is comfortable, stylish and performance-driven–or those sunny summer days when you just can't bear not to ride your bike. Heat-managing fabrics will keep you cool and composed, whether you wear it on your commute or on the weekend to meet ride buddies at your favorite coffee spot. It's unlikely you'll want to wear just the dress part to ride your bike, so they've also included a separate pair of spandex shorts–with a section for a chamois which you can put in or remove depending on how far and how actively you want to ride. - Icefit 2: Antibacterial microfiber that transforms sweat into a cooling agent. - AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control - Rodi: Shiny fabric with incomparable stretchability and comfort. - Separate Drytex 2002 innershorts with removable chamois and Powerband - 10.5"/27 cm invisible zip - 1 rear zippered pocket - Multimedia pocket - Reflective accents - Inseam: 10"/25.5 cm - Slim Flex Chamois - Women - UPF/SPF 50
Season after season, the HTO 2 Jersey meets the needs of mountain bikers. For those who hit the trails with their hydration system on their backs, the back of the jersey is made with a highly ventilated fabric. The HTO 2 offers many new features, such as a flattering V-neck, to improve the rider's comfort no matter the time spent in the trails. Even lighter than before, this jersey will keep you feeling refreshed in spite of your climbing efforts, since it can convert sweat into a cooling agent while eliminating odors. - Icefit 2: Antibacterial microfiber that transforms sweat into a cooling agent. - LITE IceFit: Light, antibacterial microfiber that transforms sweat into a cooling agent - AirFit Mesh: The semi-opaque structure and lightness of the mesh provide comfort, flexibility and excellent moisture control - Comfort-designed neck: Accommodates full range of motion - 1 rear zippered pocket - Multimedia pocket - Reflective accents - Standard Fit - UPF/SPF 50
Page 1 of 24 Next page