Sales & Specials
$610.00 - $620.00 $620.00 Up to 2% Off
Smooth-rolling 700c wheels give Cypress a comfortable ride, even when things get a little bumpy. The suspension seatpost soaks up shocks, and the ALUXX aluminum frame provides a comfortable, upright ride. You can take it on roads or bike paths, even some dirt. Just keep pedaling and enjoy the ride.
A super-versatile men’s cycling jacket that converts quickly to a vest, to adapt to changing conditions. Our most popular jacket, this highly versatile piece provides warmth and wind protection, and converts quickly and easily from a jacket to a vest to help you adapt comfortably to changing conditions. Zip on-and-off sleeves stash easily in the zippered back pocket for quick retrieval. Plus, a durable water-repellent finish sheds light rain to keep you dry in an emergency. The relaxed fit helps this men’s convertible cycling jacket layer easily over whatever you’re wearing. - Sleeves zip on-or-off quickly, to convert between and jacket and vest - Lightweight and breathable rip-stop Barrier fabric, made with 100% recycled material - Durable water-repellent (DWR) treatment sheds light precipitation - Rear upper mesh panel for ventilation - Two-way zipper allows ventilation from top or bottom - Dual side hem cord locks to adjust fit at waist - Front zip hand pockets - Rear zipper pocket for storing sleeves or essentials - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility - Available in XXXL - Main Body: 100% recycled polyester - Pockets: 100% polyester Mesh Section: 100% polyester - Made in Vietnam
$99.99 $190.00 - $193.25 Up to 48% Off
Conquer with confidence. Give yourself the confidence to crush it. Whether you’re making the crux move on a technical climb or bombing down the mountain on steep, rocky terrain, you need full protection to perform at your peak. The new Rail SX was developed to meet the demands of the Giant Factory Off-Road Team’s pro enduro riders. It features an integrated MIPS Brain Protection System, and a lightweight, highly ventilated design to keep you comfortable and in control when you’re pushing your limits. FEATURES - Trail-specific maximum enduro coverage EPS construction; 3mm lower (Front), 3-5mm lower(sides), 8-10mm lower (back) - MIPS Brain Protection System optimized design - AirFlow ventilation combines 18 straight vents with straight, non-tapered walls to guide airflow through deep internal channels to keep riders cool at variable speeds - Removable moto-style extended protection visor mounts cleanly to the sides and is infinitely adjustable on the move - Integrated strap clip on the rear keeps goggle straps in position and prevents them from falling off during a crash - Low-speed and high-speed impact-tuned construction with Direct Support vents, optimized low-density EPS, and ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shells all in-mold bonded together - Element Strap System (ESS) brings together Cinch One Pro fit system, adjustable locking dividers, and LiteForm webbing into one fit and retention system for superior fit and comfort right out of the box - Cinch One Pro fit system offers 360-degree coverage and positioning with secure, adjustable height for full protection, support and comfort - Lightweight LiteForm webbing wraps around for a more secure fit - TransTextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth by pulling sweat from a rider’s head and transferring it through the AirFlow vents. The natural property of the fabric inhibits microbes that cause odors - Dual-position integrated mounting surfaces, GoPro™ curved mount compatible for cameras and the new Giant Recon light system SPECIFICATIONS - Western: S (51-55cm);M (55-59cm);L (59-63cm) - Weight: 360g (size M, CPSC/CE) - Certifications: CPSC/CE;AS/NZS
$45.00 - $90.00 $90.00 Up to 50% Off
- TransTextura™ 4-way stretch shell fabric - Adjustable waistband - Open hand pockets and a zippered stash pocket - Liner short not included - Relaxed fit
$88.00 $225.00 61% Off
- DCF saddle selection process— simple, comprehensive, visual results in 10 minutes or less showing exactly how a rider contacts the saddle and which shape is best - High performance material specification - Vacuum formed strong, durable high-quality microfiber cover - Lightweight foam fill - Strategically placed Particle Flow Technology - Carbon Composite base material - Carbon Fiber Rails
$14.99 $19.00 21% Off
Basic tires can still offer a great ride. Giant's Comp III tires feature knobby tread for off-road action and a durable rubber compound.
$121.00 $242.00 50% Off
- Created for the performance rider who is seeking a professional riding experience - Designed from the beginning with ace aerodynamics applied for maximum ventilation with minimal construction - Strategically placed aerovent ports optimize airflow through the helmet, which improves aerodynamics and adds head-cooling ventilation - Element strap system (ESS) brings together Cinch Pro, Optimal Position Y, and Liteform webbing into one fit and retention system for superior fit - Low and high speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell
$19.95 - $33.95 $19.99 - $33.95 On Sale
Real endurance fuel - Rock-solid sustained energy - No sugar crash - Easy to digest, no GI distress BENEFITS: Unlike other similar-looking products on the market, Hammer Gel’s complex carbohydrates, all-natural ingredients, and pH-balancing formula are easily digestible, and provide quick-acting yet long-lasting energy in a convenient, tasty, concentrated form. The addition of branched-chain amino acids helps to prevent muscle tissue breakdown while reducing fatigue. - Hammer Flask holds 5-6 servings. FREE flask with purchase of Hammer Gel jug! - Only Espresso and Tropical flavors contain caffeine, 50 mg for Espresso and 25 mg for Tropical per serving. - All Hammer Gel flavors are vegan except Nocciola. - Kosher Certification
$14.99 $16.99 12% Off
Hydration is only a short reach away with Giant's ProWay Bottle Cage. Lightweight plastic construction offers a safe, secure, and rattle-free hold on your bottles.
$64.99 $80.00 19% Off
Giant's Core Baggy Shorts are a solid foundation for a great day of riding. The breathable polyester/spandex shell has a relaxed fit for all-day comfort and a great range of motion. The soft elastic waistband means these shorts are always comfortable and the two hip pockets let you carry your on-the-go essentials. The Core Baggy Shorts feature an inner mesh liner equipped with Giant's CoreComfor chamois, made from dual thickness high-density foam for all-day support. - Polyester/spandex shell with permanent moisture transfer - CoreComfor chamois with dual thickness high-density foam - Inner mesh liner short - Silicone gel leg gripper - Relaxed fit for all-day comfort
$99.99 $137.75 27% Off
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoWrap hugs the foot to create a customized, secure fit - ExoBeam, nylon outsole - Shock-absorbing EVA midsole - Removable cover for the window of the cleat makes the shoe compatible with flat or 2-bolt cleats
$64.99 $100.00 35% Off
Tackle new trails. With authentic off-road style and a comfortable fit, this new helmet delivers it all for aspiring adventurers. Features - Created for the off-road enthusiast seeking performance features but with budget in mind - Trail-specific design with extended rear coverage - AirFlow ventilation system with deep internal AirFlow channels for cooling - Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Removable, moto-style extended protection side-snap visor - Integrated magnetic mount for the Numen+ Link taillight and GoPro compatible mounting surface - MIPS mimics the brain's own protection system by adding a low friction layer between the head and the helmet, reducing rotational violence that causes strain to the brain at angled impacts
$75.00 $150.00 50% Off
BOLD NEW LINE. Developed with input from Giant Factory Off-Road Team enduro pros, the all-new Line trail shoe is designed for versatile performance on or off the bike. Line provides efficiency and grip while pedaling, plus the comfort, protection, and stability that’s essential for aggressive trail riding or enduro action. Features - Seamless hydrophobic material upper provides protection and ventilation - QuickFit upper with one buckle and two hook-and-loop straps for on-the-fly adjustments - ExoWrap design and construction for enhanced fit - MES ExoBeam molded nylon midsole plate provides pedaling stiffness with the flexibility you need for better stability and traction on rough terrain - Aggressive full-coverage rubber tread for stability and traction - Trail-specific outsole design improves traction and stability - Rubber toe box area protects from obstacles on the trail -ExoFlex zone optimizes the natural flex of the toes - Removable single-density ErgoComfort Insoles - Wider range fore and aft cleat position adjustment
$39.99 $44.99 11% Off
LESS IS MORE. The Giant Control Tower 2 is a great pump choice. A durable structure provides stability during use, remove the surplus function provides better efficiency with fewer strokes to fill your tires. The proven AutoHead is compatible with most common tire valves and the large 3-inch gauge makes it easy to read up to 180psi. - Easy-to-read 3.0" base mounted analog gauge - Comfortable handle with solid steel barrel design - AutoHead design - 180psi rating
$34.99 $58.00 40% Off
- Protextura Water Resistant Nylon Keeps Contents Safe And Dry - Roll-Top Construction With Compression Strap Provides Expandable Storage - Integrated Computer Sleeve Fits Up To 15 Inch Laptops - Convenient Built-In Pull-Out Rain Cover - Quick Release System For Easy Attachment And Removal On Most Bike Racks
$132.00 $263.00 50% Off
Integrated for speed. Pursuit combines the aero speed of a TT helmet with the head-cooling ventilation of a pro road racing helmet. Tested and proven by Team Sunweb riders like Michael Matthews, who wore it to win the 2017 Tour de France points classification, Pursuit brings together innovative technologies to optimize aerodynamics, ventilation and comfort, all in one helmet. FEATURES - Optimized ventilated aerodynamics design - Design minimizes drag, producing maximum speed in real-world rider positions - Strategically placed AeroVent ports optimize airflow through the helmet, which improves aerodynamics and adds head-cooling ventilation - AeroVent ports pull incoming air through the helmet and streams it through deep internal channels to regulate temperatures during hard efforts - TransTextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth and the natural property of the fabric inhibits microbes that cause odors - Low and high-speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell - Element Strap System (ESS) brings together Cinch Pro, adjustable locking dividers, and LiteForm webbing into one fit and retention system for superior fit and comfort right out of the box - Integrated MIPS Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Lightweight, LiteForm webbing wraps around the head better for a more secure fit and is hydrophobic so it won’t absorb sweat or stretch out like other webbing SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: Western: S (51-55cm), M (55-59cm), L (59-63cm) - Weight: 230g (size M, CPSC) - Certifications: CPSC/CE, AS/NZS
$33.75 $45.00 25% Off
Giant's Continuum 9W Wireless Computer is a simple way to track your numbers on the bike. The 9W shows nine essential functions, including distance and speed, on a large, easy-to-read display. Plus, it features a back light and low battery indicator.
$19.00 $38.00 50% Off
Giant's Numen+ Spark Headlight boasts 16 bright white LED lights that are sure to catch the attention of others on the road. It produces 80 lumens and features 5 different modes. A rubber strap makes it easy to mount and charging is just as simple, just plug it in with a micro-USB cable.
$75.00 $105.00 29% Off
- ForceDrive Nylon midsole + Rubber outsole - Clipless with the TrackBone Tread - Enhanced, stretch resistance synthetic leather upper - 3 large Velcro straps - EgroComfort footbed with TransTexturaPlus anti-odor Tech
$30.00 $60.00 50% Off
Let Giant's Centro Short Sleeve Jersey be the centerpiece of your daily kit. Made from lightweight TransTextura fabric, this club-cut jersey breathes well and dries quickly. The Centro features a full-length zipper, seamless raglan sleeves, and three spacious rear pockets.
$64.99 $89.99 - $110.00 Up to 41% Off
- Motion efficency system (mes) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - Exoflex built-in flex zone allows the toe area of the shoe to move independently of the main sole to optimize the natural flex of the toes, reduce heel slip, and improve overall traction - Stiff composite exobeam outsole is protected by a full-cover rubber tread to provide outstanding traction - Seamless upper provides protection and ventilation while the toe box area helps protect against obstacles on the trail - Quickfit upper with a single ratchet buckle system and two hook-and-loop straps for simple on-the-fly adjustments
$630.00 $840.00 25% Off
- 500WH. - Compact version of EnergyPak Smart cleanly integrated into the frame. - All-new 500Wh compact battery boosts the range of performance E-bikes. - Advanced Battery Management System optimizes charging performance through continuous communication between the battery and charger. - EnergyPak Smart Compact 500 can charge up to 80 percent in 2 hours 20 minutes. - Compatible with our EnergyPak Plus range extender. - Doesn't include downtube cover. - 40 cells. - Maximum charging current: 6A. - Weight: 4.1kg.
$40.00 $80.00 50% Off
Designed with the trail rider in mind, Giant's Realm short-sleeved jersey is the key to off-road comfort. Made from lightweight TransTextura fabric, this club-cut jersey features a large mesh back panel so you can stay cool even when you're wearing a hydration pack. With no zipper or rear pockets the Realm uses a minimalist design best suited for riders who prefer to use a backpack or hydration pack.
$40.00 $79.99 50% Off
Enjoy every ride in Giant's Streak Short Sleeve Jersey. Made from lightweight TransTextura fabric, this club-cut jersey breathes well and dries quickly. The Streak features a full-length zipper, three spacious rear pockets, and a sweat-proof phone pocket.
$4.50 $14.00 68% Off
Giant's AC Toe Clips and Straps includes two durable chrome-plated steel clips, mounting hardware and a pair of quality leather straps with chrome-plated steel buckles.
$578.00 $1,155.00 50% Off
Turn your XC bike into an XC rocket with Giant's light, stiff P-XCR0 27.5-inch Composite wheels. The go-fast magic comes from the wheel's 25mm-wide carbon, tubeless-ready rim — it's more than ready to slay your favorite trails. Giant supplies the aluminum hub shells, and DT Swiss provides their renowned star rachet internals, as well as their Aerolite bladed stainless steel spokes, and aluminum nipples for unparalleled ride quality, strength, and speed.
$38.00 $75.00 49% Off
Designed with the trail rider in mind, Giant's Realm Short Sleeve Jersey is the key to off-road comfort. Made from lightweight TransTextura fabric, this club-cut jersey features large mesh panels so you can stay cool even when you're wearing a hydration pack. With no zipper or rear pockets, the Realm uses a minimalist design best suited for riders who prefer to use a backpack or hydration pack.
$29.99 $58.00 48% Off
- Conduct accessory mounts allow clean integration of handlebar accessories with the Conduct Brake System - Will fit all GoPro and Garmin models (Including 1000) Kit includes: - Universal light adapter (x1) - GoPro mount adapter (x1) - Computer mount adapter (x1) - Giant computer mount tray (x1) - Garmin computer mount tray (x1) - Computer mount disc plate (x2) - Stem bolts and washers
$6.00 $11.00 45% Off
Replacement 2Density insoles Fits all Giant & Liv non-MES road and mountain shoes - Giant Phase - Liv Mova - Giant Transmit - Giant Phase 2 - Liv Regalo - Giant Flux - Liv Fera
$54.00 $90.00 40% Off
Make sure you're prepared to go the distance in your next tri. Giant's Race Day Sleeveless Tri Top is optimized to provide top-tier performance, whether you're just starting your swim, deep into your bike leg, or running towards the finish line. Its four-way stretch Stratos fabric moves with your body for a great fit and long-term comfort during all of the disciplines. Plus, its chlorine-resistant for race day simulations in the pool boasts a 20cm zipper for ventilation, and features two rear pockets for easy access to your fuel.
Page 1 of 5 Next page