Sales & Specials
$35.00 $44.99 22% Off
Serfas' Thunderbolt Headlight delivers 90 lumens in an extremely versatile, USB-rechargeable package. Attach the water-resistant silicone body nearly anywhere on your bike, and use the high, low, or two flash modes to make sure cars, cyclists and pedestrians can see you at night. At just 50 grams, you won't even notice it's on your bike — but others will!
$20.00 $40.00 50% Off
Giant's Active Compression Socks are great when you're relaxing on the couch after a tough ride, traveling back from a trip, or just standing on your feet for long periods of time. The gradient compression from these socks increases blood flow to your lower extremities which aids in recovery. You'll find a great fit thanks to the left- and right-specific fit, breathable TransTextura fabric, and snug-fitting heels. - TransTextura fabric - Left and Right specific fit - Compression varies from 15mm HG at the arch to 12mm HG at top - Y-gore heel construction
$19.00 $37.00 49% Off
Features: - 30 lumens (Numen+ Tag TL) ANSI standard approved - Runtime: Steady (5hrs), Low Steady (10hrs), Pulse (15hrs), Flash (30hrs), Random (50hrs) - Li-Po rechargeable battery - Power indicator - Auto start sensor - IPX4 Waterproof rating - Integrated USB plug - Flexible mounting system works with different shape handlebars and seatposts
$17.50 $34.99 50% Off
Take a spin on Giant's Contact Forward Saddle! It's built for riders who prefer a more leaned forward position on the bike. Anatomic design and a pressure-relieving channel keep you racking up the miles, while the supportive padding provides incredible comfort no matter how long your ride is.
$66.78 $147.00 55% Off
- Club Fit - Rib cuffs and elastic hem with silicone grippers keeps the jacket in place - Full-length locking zipper with a draft flap - Reflective details for low light visibility - UPF 50+ sun protection
$7.50 $15.00 50% Off
If you're heading off-road, treat your feet to Giant's Realm Quarter Socks. Extra cushioning in the forefoot and heel relieve pressure on your feet, and compression material stabilizes your feet and ankles. A tall, 7-inch cuff protects your ankles from brush and trail obstacles. - High-tech look, reinforced specifically for intensive off-road protection - Cushion knit on forefoot and heel to release pressure - Muscle compression and stabilization - 7-inch cuff
$58.00 - $131.00 $116.00 - $131.00 Up to 50% Off
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoWrap hugs the foot to create a customized, secure fit - ExoBeam, nylon outsole - Shock-absorbing EVA midsole - Removable cover for the window of the cleat makes the shoe compatible with flat or 2-bolt cleats
$75.00 $150.00 50% Off
BOLD NEW LINE. Developed with input from Giant Factory Off-Road Team enduro pros, the all-new Line trail shoe is designed for versatile performance on or off the bike. Line provides efficiency and grip while pedaling, plus the comfort, protection, and stability that’s essential for aggressive trail riding or enduro action. Features - Seamless hydrophobic material upper provides protection and ventilation - QuickFit upper with one buckle and two hook-and-loop straps for on-the-fly adjustments - ExoWrap design and construction for enhanced fit - MES ExoBeam molded nylon midsole plate provides pedaling stiffness with the flexibility you need for better stability and traction on rough terrain - Aggressive full-coverage rubber tread for stability and traction - Trail-specific outsole design improves traction and stability - Rubber toe box area protects from obstacles on the trail -ExoFlex zone optimizes the natural flex of the toes - Removable single-density ErgoComfort Insoles - Wider range fore and aft cleat position adjustment
$33.75 $45.00 25% Off
Giant's Continuum 9W Wireless Computer is a simple way to track your numbers on the bike. The 9W shows nine essential functions, including distance and speed, on a large, easy-to-read display. Plus, it features a back light and low battery indicator.
$45.00 $90.00 50% Off
- TransTextura™ 4-way stretch fabric - Easy to use external waist adjustment - Zippered hand and rear storage pockets - Liner short not included - UPF 50 sun protection - Relaxed fit
$40.00 $79.99 50% Off
Enjoy every ride in Giant's Streak Short Sleeve Jersey. Made from lightweight TransTextura fabric, this club-cut jersey breathes well and dries quickly. The Streak features a full-length zipper, three spacious rear pockets, and a sweat-proof phone pocket.
$45.00 - $90.00 $90.00 Up to 50% Off
- TransTextura™ 4-way stretch shell fabric - Adjustable waistband - Open hand pockets and a zippered stash pocket - Liner short not included - Relaxed fit
$132.00 $263.00 50% Off
Integrated for speed. Pursuit combines the aero speed of a TT helmet with the head-cooling ventilation of a pro road racing helmet. Tested and proven by Team Sunweb riders like Michael Matthews, who wore it to win the 2017 Tour de France points classification, Pursuit brings together innovative technologies to optimize aerodynamics, ventilation and comfort, all in one helmet. FEATURES - Optimized ventilated aerodynamics design - Design minimizes drag, producing maximum speed in real-world rider positions - Strategically placed AeroVent ports optimize airflow through the helmet, which improves aerodynamics and adds head-cooling ventilation - AeroVent ports pull incoming air through the helmet and streams it through deep internal channels to regulate temperatures during hard efforts - TransTextura Plus anti-microbial padding helps fight bacteria growth and the natural property of the fabric inhibits microbes that cause odors - Low and high-speed impact-tuned construction with optimized low-density EPS, and an ultra-thin toughened polycarbonate shell - Element Strap System (ESS) brings together Cinch Pro, adjustable locking dividers, and LiteForm webbing into one fit and retention system for superior fit and comfort right out of the box - Integrated MIPS Cinch Pro fit system offers optimal coverage by cradling the occipital bone for full protection, support and comfort - Lightweight, LiteForm webbing wraps around the head better for a more secure fit and is hydrophobic so it won’t absorb sweat or stretch out like other webbing SPECIFICATIONS - Sizes: Western: S (51-55cm), M (55-59cm), L (59-63cm) - Weight: 230g (size M, CPSC) - Certifications: CPSC/CE, AS/NZS
$7,000.00 $10,000.00 30% Off
This ultra-lightweight road racing bike with innovative aero features delivers the speed and cutting edge performance needed for any race, climb, or road ride. Impeccably handcrafted for the toughest climbers, aspiring racers, seasoned competitors, and passionate cyclists alike, Langma is the secret weapon for charging the breakaway. Langma is programmed for both prolonged uphill efforts and quick accelerations so you can conquer the steepest climbs, power through flats, rail technical descents, and attack the group! This bike is a true companion for a determined rider. Features: - Aero-inspired tubing that thickens as it nears the bottom bracket for optimized aero features and pedaling stiffness - Giant SLR WheelSystem for leading efficiency - SLR Tubeless tires for improved overall performance, ride quality and durability - All new Contact SLR Flux, composite stem for an aero advantage with an optimized stiffness to weight balance - A lightweight Advanced SL Composite frame is hand-crafted in-house to provide optimally tuned stiffness and compliance for female riders - CompactRoad Design creates a lighter, stiffer, smoother ride with better fit and precise handling - PowerCore bottom bracket for unrivaled pedaling stiffness and stability - OverDrive 2 steerer for unprecedented steering performance, stiffness and control - MegaDrive tube design adds steering and pedaling stiffness - Equipped with RideSense, a chainstay-integrated wireless data transmitter that sends wheel speed and cadence information directly to any ANT+ compatible computer - LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes - Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
$19.00 $38.00 50% Off
Giant's Numen+ Spark Headlight boasts 16 bright white LED lights that are sure to catch the attention of others on the road. It produces 80 lumens and features 5 different modes. A rubber strap makes it easy to mount and charging is just as simple, just plug it in with a micro-USB cable.
$17.50 $34.99 50% Off
A good neck gaiter can insulate without looking like someone is wearing a Pomeranian. Ours employs Merino wool plated to polyester so that it is the perfect combination of soft, warm and dry, yet keeps bulk to a minimum. The construction is just snug enough that it can double as a hat. - Transfer Merino fabric combines wool and recycled polyester for sustainable technical performance. - Unique plated fabric construction places polyester next to skin and merino on the exterior for superior moisture transfer and thermal regulation. - Made using fine 18.5-micron Merino wool for superior comfort. - Recycled Repreve XS Polyester technical fibers are made from recycled plastic water bottles. - Tube design for multi-functional head or neck protection. - BioViz reflective elements for low-light visibility. - Wool Blend Performance certified by the Woolmark Company to ensure the highest quality product.
$77.00 $110.00 30% Off
• Liv Relaxed fit • Lightweight, stretchable and durable fabric • Adjustable waist • Unique sublimated patterns • 12” inseam
$54.00 $90.00 40% Off
Make sure you're prepared to go the distance in your next tri. Giant's Race Day Sleeveless Tri Top is optimized to provide top-tier performance, whether you're just starting your swim, deep into your bike leg, or running towards the finish line. Its four-way stretch Stratos fabric moves with your body for a great fit and long-term comfort during all of the disciplines. Plus, its chlorine-resistant for race day simulations in the pool boasts a 20cm zipper for ventilation, and features two rear pockets for easy access to your fuel.
$22.50 $45.00 50% Off
- Lightweight TransTextura stretch fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - Single layer, vented Amara leather palm - Large, highly absorbent micro-fiber wipe area - Bolton thumb construction for impeccable fit - Long elastic wrist opening
$38.00 $100.00 62% Off
- Liv Race fit - 1/2-length zipper - Zipped rear pocket - Non-restrictive collar - Merino fabric- helps regulate your body temperature
$39.95 $120.00 67% Off
You've got to put it all on the line on race day, and Liv's pro-cut Race Day Long Sleeve Jersey has the features that help you leave the pack behind. ThermaTextura fabric dries quickly to keep you warm and comfortable so you can focus on the road ahead. The full-length sleeves help you shrug off the chill of the shoulder seasons. A high collar, three spacious rear pockets, and a full zip just sweeten the deal.
$7.50 - $15.00 $15.00 Up to 50% Off
• Grooved heat-dissipating back plate design • Durable organic pad compound • Quiet and powerful braking performance for all weather conditions
$20.00 $40.00 50% Off
- Thermo glove, fleece on inner side, wind and water proof exterior - Anti-slip silicone palm prints - Long cuff blocks cold air
$154.00 $231.00 33% Off
- Motion Efficency System (MES) combines a stiff and highly efficient pedaling platform with just enough torsional flex to allow for natural foot, ankle and knee movements during the pedal stroke - ExoBeam, full carbon outsole - ExoWrap construction - 3X buckle system ratchets three times faster than traditional buckle systems - Single-density ErgoComfort Insole - Injection Molded TPU heel counter
$157.50 - $210.00 $210.00 Up to 25% Off
• POWERED BY ETXEONDO; made in Spain • Liv Race fit • Fabric has excellent structure recovering • Strategically-placed flatlock seams for comfort • Sublimated graphics • ProComfor™ women’s specific chamois
$90.00 $180.00 50% Off
- Powered by Etxeondo; made in Spain - Liv race fit - Full length front zipper - 3 rear pockets - Non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - Transtextura fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - High-visibility reflective accents
$16.00 $34.99 54% Off
- Replacement and/or additional rack for a second bicycle - Aluminum construction - Works with the BS-1 and BS-2 child carriers
$40.00 $80.00 50% Off
Designed with the trail rider in mind, Giant's Realm short-sleeved jersey is the key to off-road comfort. Made from lightweight TransTextura fabric, this club-cut jersey features a large mesh back panel so you can stay cool even when you're wearing a hydration pack. With no zipper or rear pockets the Realm uses a minimalist design best suited for riders who prefer to use a backpack or hydration pack.
$578.00 $1,155.00 50% Off
Turn your XC bike into an XC rocket with Giant's light, stiff P-XCR0 27.5-inch Composite wheels. The go-fast magic comes from the wheel's 25mm-wide carbon, tubeless-ready rim — it's more than ready to slay your favorite trails. Giant supplies the aluminum hub shells, and DT Swiss provides their renowned star rachet internals, as well as their Aerolite bladed stainless steel spokes, and aluminum nipples for unparalleled ride quality, strength, and speed.
$90.00 $180.00 50% Off
- POWERED BY ETXEONDO; made in Spain - Liv Race fit - Full length front zipper - 3 rear pockets - Non-restrictive collar - Sublimated graphics - TransTextura™ fabric wicks moisture and dries quickly - High-visibility reflective accents
Page 1 of 3 Next page